Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Don shared this scripture and his thoughts about it this morning in an email to our Green Team: Galatians 5:16: "This I say then, walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh". . .
Admittedly, I have been struggling since last week with NOT walking in the Spirit in reference to our approaching move in date. I find myself stressing over loose ends. I dont know how they'll get tied. It is even effecting my attitude at work which effects my ability to generate commissions which determines how much money I get to take home which is directly related to my stress of loose ends!...you can see the looping effect here right? But I am trying real hard to let it go, get my eyes off of ME and stay focused on the things related to advancing my Father's Kingdom and walk in the faith that provided the house in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. Hey JoeBob, -Moving is very draining - I found a scripture that I'm sure you know but bears repeating:

    Romans 12:2 - And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

    You'll get it done JoeBob - I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete